Tuesday 22 May 2018

NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette 2

I do love a good blusher and cheek palette and noticed that NARS have released two new palettes called Wanted. They come in two different shades, one lighter and one darker. I decided to go for the darker one out of the two called Wanted 2. The palette features coral, red and deep raspberry tones. I do love blushers that really stand out so when I saw this one I noticed it was right up my street. 

In this palette are the colors - PYT (Metallic Rose), Ambition (Satin Tangerine), Taos (Soft Red With Golden Sheen), Exposed (Matte Dusky Rose), Penthouse (Matte Raspberry) and Queen (Matte Ruby). All colors are limited edition apart from Taos which can be bought as a color on it's own.




The colors in this palette are extremely pigmented which means you don't have to use a lot to get the color to show up. The best way to use the colors is to gently pat your brush into the color as a small amount really does go a long way.

All colors look great on the face and the shimmery colors give a nice glow. The matte colors looked great too and didn't feel at all drying and stayed on all day without fading.

Even though this is the darker palette out of the two new ones, the colors looked great on my face and weren't too dark for my skin tone either.

Exposed
Penthouse
Queen
Taos
Ambition

9 comments:

  1. It is great that the colours are so pigmented and they have a great range of eye shadows available. Which one was your favourite look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love NARS, so exciting to read about these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the shades from the palette, they are just perfect for me.

    www.yeahlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve heard lots of good reviews about this but have never used the brand or this product as I hardly wear makeup. Sounds great for a party!

    Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not into make-up myself but I tend to prefer softer palette on women :) Ambition in particular, look great on you!

    Oliver x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the shades from the palette they look fab, and glad to see that they work with paler skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love a good NARS cheek palette! This one is to die for and the colours look really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used any of their products yet. I do love the selection of colours included here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say I do like Nars, I have a few of their products and I am always happy with the quality. These shades look ace

    ReplyDelete