Tuesday 22 May 2018

MAC Nico Panda

Back in March I was shopping at MAC and noticed this awesome limited edition collection in the most amazing packaging called Nico Panda. Not only did it look amazing but the colors were right up my street. In the collection were products like lipstick, lashes, lip glass, face kits and a brush set. I decided to grab myself two items - a lipstick and a face kit.


The lipstick I got was called Kawaii Party and is a matte lavender. The panda packaging looks super cute too, I just love MAC limited edition packaging. Pigment wise this color has plenty and glides on the lips nice and smooth. It may be a matte but it doesn't feel at all drying either and felt nice and comfortable on my lips all day.




I thought the face kits looked fantastic so I got myself one in the color Preppy Panda. The face kit features 4 eyeshadows in - lilac, purple, dark purple and mint. The blusher is this awesome shimmer pink color. As for pigment the blusher seemed to have a good amount in it and built up on my cheeks nicely. The shimmer wasn't too much either and gave a nice sort of glow to my face. 


I just loved the colors in the eyeshadows too and my favorite way to wear them was all blended together. I first applied the mint up into the crease and blended up. I then put the lilac all over the eyelid along with a bit of the purple. I then blended the dark purple into the outer corner to create a unique look. I did think the mint could have done with more pigment in it. 






8 comments:

  1. Oh what a super cute design! Im often sometimes sold when looking at the packaging - and with this set, that is the case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are so cute!! I definitely love the lip colours and I always think MAC lipsticks are great quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design on these, the lipstick in particular, is so cute! A real good selling point. I like the shade of it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac cosmetics are really nice! I’ve often been recommended to get their lipsticks. You’ve got some amazing stuff here!

    Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  5. The panda is super cute. I love the colours too. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is the panda, I love packaging like this and the colour is really great and suits you well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd totally be drawn to that adorable packaging too! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mac hit the nail on the head here. It's such a beautiful colour!
    I'm currently in Japan and it really does match the vibe over here! Totally Kawaii!!

    http://www.blondedaisychains.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete