Tuesday 22 May 2018

Dior Cool Down Eyeshadow

For anyone who loves bright colors, especially for summer, the Dior Cool Down 5 color eyeshadow palette is a must. I saw it a few weeks ago when I was shopping and had to get myself one. The palette is from Dior's Cool Wave summer collection and features 5 colors in blue shades.



When I saw this palette I knew I had to get it as these are the sorts of colors I love to wear. They can be worn individually or as I like to wear them - altogether. I used the palest color as a base and applied the turquoise shade into the crease and blended up. I then put the bright blue all over the lid and the dark blue into the outer corner. The grey color I put into the inner corners of the eyes.

Every color was very pigmented and went on the eyes nice and smooth. Once on they stayed on all day without creasing or fading.



10 comments:

  1. Wow! The pigment of the eyeshadow is so intense, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so bright. Turquoise is my favourite colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pigmentation of those shadows is amazing, I've always loved the packaging and style of Dior products

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great on you! I still haven't mastered eye shadow at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the shades in this palette and they would be ideal for the summer months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fabulous on you, do they have a green palette at all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely stunning, and are so you! They look lovely on you and are perfect for summer! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow such vibrant colours I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright! You always have the funkiest colours.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I am loving these blue shades, really cool

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete