Monday 26 March 2018

Kat Von D Divine Eyeshadow Palette

The other week I was shopping at the Kat Von D counter in Debenhams and heard that they had a new eyeshadow palette out. I do love it when new palettes get released and when I saw the color choice in this one I was very impressed. The new palette is called the Divine palette and is themed on drag artist, singer and actor Divine. The palette is full of amazing colors that just stand out, with colors such as bright green and navy blue. 

There are 8 amazing colors in this palette that allow you to create a look that really stands out, in a mix of matte and shimmer. If like me you love bright colors, this palette is definitely for you.


Babs, Hard Magic, Baltimore, Waters, Filthy, Pink Flamingos, Female Trouble, Hairspray



There are many ways to wear the colors in this palette. My favorite way was to wear all of them together to create one unique look. The two palest colors Female Trouble and Babs, work really well as base colors and highlighters.

In the look I created I used those two colors as bases and applied Waters and Baltimore into the crease and blended up. I then applied Hard Magic into the outer corner with Pink Flamingos into the rest of the eye and blended together.

The pigment in each color was insane and I didn't have to use a lot to get the colors to show up either. Blending was super easy and even the matte colors applied well. Some mattes can go powdery and have a dry feel to them, not these ones.

The Divine palette is limited edition so if you want one, do be quick and get one as soon as you can. If you are a fan of color you must get this palette.

17 comments:

  1. Those colours are amazing, I’m not a fan of bright colours, but these are justbright, and stand out so much. You look great with it on ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bright colours so this palette is perfect for me, especially the blue and green, can't wait to get one for myself now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those are colours that really pop. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat Von D really seems to do some gorgeous palettes with beautiful colours in. Not sure I could pull of these colours myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look like a nice palette, I bought the metal matte one from the Debenhams counter last week as I loved the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kat Von D makeup. The new Basket Case eyeliner looks amazing. I love the look of this palette too - you've created a gorgeous look with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these colours they are so beautiful! I think they mix very well too, it's a good combination palette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow those colours are amazing - i think you have to be brave to carry them off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not colours I would wear but they are so pretty and I love your look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the colours are so bold and bright - perfect for summer!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WONDERFUL! All these colors are so beautiful! Love what you created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This palette really stands for its name. It's really divine, I love all the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a bit bright for my taste, but looks amazing on you! you're so talented

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the boldness of the colors, especially the green and the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow that green is such a bright, vibrant shade! I love how they look on your eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these colours, they are really bold. The blues I would use as I feel it brings out the colour of brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like Kat Von D stuff and this palette looks great and I am loving the green shade!! Super cool

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete