Friday 9 March 2018

Chanel Holiday 2017 Lipstick

For Christmas, Santa brought me a brand new lipstick from Chanel. The lipstick I got was from the Chanel Holiday 2017 collection. This collection was very popular and many of the products sold out very quick. Fortunately I was able to get one of the lipsticks and the great thing about them is they come in this limited edition red packaging.

Available in 4 different shades of red. I got No 2, which is a raspberry red with a velvet finish. The lipsticks are actually Rouge Allure lipsticks, the only difference being the packaging. To open you just push the bottom and the lipstick comes out of the red sleeve.




I do love a red lipstick. My favorite way to wear red is when having a neutral eyeshadow on. Red is one of those colors that will never go out of fashion. The pigment in this one is superb and it glides onto my lips like a dream. It also managed to stay on for most of the day without having to be reapplied. 

My lips can get a bit dry and this one was very comfortable to wear too, plus it looked amazing on.


10 comments:

  1. Wow I love this colour! I bet it makes you feel super confident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Channel lipsticks and this red one looks so amazing. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really a gorgeous shade of red! As a redhead I think that shade might even work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great colour! I"ve never had a Chanel lipstick but my friend has so many it's a running joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour on you. It’s also a very pretty package and the colours so pigmented which is great, you definitely get what you pay for with Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful colour, it looks absolutely amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that lipstick Chanel always feels so luxurious doesn’t it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what Santa bought you. The colour looks amazing and rich

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - this colour is absolutely stunning. I love it. I never have the confidence to wear read but i love this shade. Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE red lipstick, it's mega! Everyone should have at least one red lipstick for sure! This looks gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete