Friday 29 December 2017

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

Too Faced make great palettes with really fun packaging. I really like their eyeshadows and I decided to get the Boudoir Eyes palette in Debenhams. Now unfortunately I have been told that this one is being discontinued. 

As I loved the color choice in this palette I decided to get one, especially as this one would be hard to find soon. It features 9 colors in shades like black, grey and nudes.



The colors are separated into three different looks, although I did like to combine different ones to create one look. I'm not a fan of natural looking eye makeup so I mainly used the darker shades to create a look I loved. The paler colors work really well as highlighters or as base colors. If you love a natural look then this palette is definitely for you or if you love something that stands out, then you will find colors you will love too.

The colors are really well pigmented and blend together nicely. Not a lot of work is needed to build the colors up as the pigment is fantastic. They also stay on all day without creasing or fading.

My favorite colors in this one were French Tickler, Garter Belt, Voulez Vous and Lap Dance.



9 comments:

  1. This is one of my most used palettes and it is just so lovely, I adore every single shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Faced is a brand i love. I don't have the palette though it does look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Faced always have the prettiest packaging and this palette is just beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour really stands out on your eyelids and I love the blend your created using the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning palette. Too Faced palettes are some of my fave of all time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours suit you well. I am not much of a makeup wearer but I love to dress up when going to a party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a good nude palette, don't own this own but looks right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always create amazing styles! I'm obsessed with Too Faced right now, they always have incredible products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow what a pretty palette and loving the nude shades

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete