Tuesday 26 December 2017

The 12 Days Of Blogmas - Day 11 - Christmas Presents

Can you believe there are an entire 364 days to go until Christmas. There definitely are as it is now the 26th. Christmas is now all over until another year. I may have been on Santa's naughty list but that didn't stop me getting spoilt rotten. Here is what Santa brought me.



Chanel No 19


Lush Soaps

Lush Gifts

Lush Shower Gel and Creme


Stocking Fillers

NARS Eyeshadow

Kat Von D Shade And Light Glimmer, Metal Crush, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and Everlasting Glimmer Veils

Dior Lipstick

Elemis Gift Set

Chanel Lipstick


Huda Winter Highlighter Palette

NYX In Your Element Wind Palette

NYX Concealer


Too Faced Clover, White Chocolate Bar, Matte Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Gold Palettes, Peanut Butter And Jelly Palettes. Peach Kiss Lipstick and Melted Gold Lipgloss

Urban Decay Heavy Metals Palette

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Palette

GHD Straighteners

Paddington Bear PJ's and Dressing Gown


Game Of Thrones Blu Ray

PJ's


I got some amazing gifts this year. What did Santa bring you.







11 comments:

  1. Looks like quite a haul you got there. I'd love the Elemis set myself - one of my favourite CF brands.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lucky girl as I am loving all your presents. Cant believe we now have to wait a whole year before Christmas again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Santa was really good to you this year! I received some lovely thoughtful gifts from my family that I'm really pleased with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing gifts!! :) Love the Chanel perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Paddington PJs, my 9 month old is obsessed with Paddington as she got some amazing things for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what some amazing gifts you got for Christmas! Love all the make up you got and those Paddington PJS are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many goodies from LUSH! I am very jealous as it's a great brand and I love what they stand for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those lush soaps! I could really use some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even know where to start on just how jealous of your presents, what a great selection. I treated myself to the Heavy Metal Urban palette in the Boxing Day sales

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Chanel and Dior! What a lovely lot of presents. I'm rather jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LUSH is AMAZING, had lots of stuff from there too. You were very lucky this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete