Sunday 12 November 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit

Anasatsia Beverly Hills make the most amazing highlighters. I love their brow products too, but their highlighters have to be my favorite. I have a few of the glow kits already and one I had been wanting to try for ages is Moonchild. When I was in America last month I got one in Sephora.

The great thing about the glow kits is that they offer a few different colors all in one palette. Great if you travel around a lot. Moonchild has 6 cool toned powder highlighters all in one palette. 




The palette is described as:

Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush 23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge. 

Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect 
Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect 
Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect 
Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect 
Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

Highlighters are my must have product right now and this palette doesn't disappoint. All colors are really pigmented and you don't need to use a lot to create a strong highlight. The texture is really blendable too and doesn't feel at all dry. 



11 comments:

  1. They are nice and I like the packing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty terrible when it comes to highlighter and only have one - this looks like a good range

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like really gorgeous shades, I love the bottom look the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look really pretty. Would love to try using highlighters but no idea where to start

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try these. Pretty palette too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing, you can never have enough highlighters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like such a novice, I had no idea you could even get a highlighter palette! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful colour palette. It reminds me of unicorns and magic

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh I love the glow that these give! I will certainly give them a swatch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the look of this palette. I'm so obsessed with highlighter right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the name of this Palette - Moonchild - thats ace and such pretty colours and tones as well

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete