Monday 23 October 2017

Too Faced Peach Kiss Lipstick

This month I went to America and did a bit of shopping when I was there. I'm a big fan of Sephora and I noticed that on the Too Faced counter they had the Peaches And Cream collection which features products such as lipsticks, face powders and eyeshadow. You can't get this collection in the UK so I decided to get one of the lipsticks. The color I got is called After School Special, which is a light purple color.



Too Faced add the most amazing scent to their products and as you can guess by the name, it smells like peach. The pigment is insane and I only had to give my lips one coat of this to get intense color. I could almost taste the peach as I was putting this on my lips and the creamy texture meant it applied like a dream.

I just love these lipsticks. A bonus is they need hardly any reapplying either. These are only available in America at the moment, so unless you are going over there you can buy online at Too Faced as they now ship to the UK.



12 comments:

  1. That is a lovely bold colour :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant bold cover. And great to hear that it has staying power too.
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazingly bold colour but it doesn't look too drying to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is my shade of dreams! I love beautiful purple, sounds so good that you don’t have to keep reapplying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that's a really bold shade! It's definitely not for me but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really gorgeous shade, I love it. It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of Two Faced before but I like the idea of a peace smelling lipstick and it is really is a great colour on you. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great color shade but i dont think it would fit in me. But i will share this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you going to America! Love the colour of this on you. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw peach kissed, I thought it would be peachy color, but surprised to see it was purple. Gorgeous color anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too faced is one of my fave make up brands but ironically I still haven’t tried any of their lipsticks. So pleased there is a counter in Cardiff now

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I wasn't expecting it to be a lilac colour with the name peach kissed.

    ReplyDelete