Monday 23 October 2017

Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil

I just love liquid lipsticks and when I hear that there is going to be a new one coming out I get really excited, especially if it is from a brand that I really like. The Everlasting Glimmer Veils from Kat Von D are a relatively new product from the brand. They are basically a glimmer liquid lipstick, available in a variety of different colors.

Everlasting Glimmer Veil is the ultimate liquid lipstick to fuel your glimmer obsession. This breakthrough formula combines the same long wear, weightless innovation behind Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, with a multidimensional liquid-crystal finish. The result is the world’s very first 24-hour glimmer lipstick.

Kat pushed the limits of performance to deliver 24-hour wear in a rich, glimmery-not-gritty formula that is so lightweight, it feels like nothing. Experience Gel Cushion Comfort—glimmer crystals that are coated in gel to ensure even application and effortless glide. This innovative liquid stain base is packed with iridescent micro-pearls and reflective mirror-crystals for 3 layers of mesmerizing dimension.

The color I got was called Televator which is this amazing purple color. The packaging comes with a doe foot applicator so you can put the color onto your lips nice and easy.


The texture feels really nice and creamy, while being insanely pigmented. One coat of this is enough to give fully intense color that looks amazing all day long. At first I thought these looked more like a gloss, but I was really glad I tried them as they are definitely a liquid lipstick.

The color didn't feel at all dry and had a nice lightweight feel. Words cannot describe how amazing the color looks on and photos definitely don't either. This is one of those products you have to see on yourself.







11 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely color. I do love how u can pull of such bright and outgoing colours as i find they don't suit me at all with my pale skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love liquid lipsticks and this one looks great. I'm not sure I have the confidence to pull purple off very often, but it really suits you though and goes lovely with that eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you said it was not dry and the purple is a pretty cool colour to try out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See now, in my head Kat Von D is just a tattoo artist, haha! Shows how wrong I am... And that colour is really cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple lipstick really suits you! It's such a gorgeous colour on you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really amazing. Love the look :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a n interesting color- Televator! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love KVD - this is a gorgeous colour and suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fun shade! You look great it in, so confident! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shade on you, I have heard great things about Kat Von D too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I love liquid lipsticks as well and this colour is amazing, so bold, love it

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete