The palette features 6 metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. The packaging looks amazing too and depending on how the light hits it, it gives off this holographic effect.
The colors in this one include:
- Eclipse (Pink Champagne Pearl With Peach Reflect)
- Luna (Mother Of Pearl With Icy Orchid Effect)
- Spectra (Sparkling Lilac Pearl With Iridescent Blue Green Reflect)
- Helia (Yellow Gold Pearl With Turquoise Reflect)
- Orion (Blue Pearl With Purple Amethyst Reflect)
- Lyra (Rose Gold Pearl With Champagne Orchid Reflect)
The colors look amazing in the palette and look even better on. Each one was very pigmented and gave my skin this awesome glow. The highlighters had a really nice soft texture to them too and didn't feel at all dry or powdery.
They didn't fade either and stayed on all day too. Out of all of the colors my favorites had to be Luna, Eclipse and Orion.
Anastasia Beverly Hills make the most amazing highlighter palettes. The next one I want to try is the Moonchild Palette.