Wednesday 15 June 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Velvet Underground Lipstick

I recently got my makeup done at the new Charlotte Tilbury counter that has opened in John Lewis, Cardiff. The look I went for was the Glamour Muse and is a very dramatic look. Perfect for those who love something that stands out. The lipstick I went for is called Velvet Underground and is from Charlotte's K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipsticks. I've tried the Matte Revolution ones before and decided to try the other lipsticks that the brand offers.



Swatch
Velvet Underground is a bright pink and unlike the Matte Revolution ones, these have a creamy texture to them and have a bit of a shine to them. They have that same amount of amazing pigment that the matte ones do and glide on the lips nice and smooth.

The interesting thing about these ones is the secret ingredient called The Lipstick Tree. It's basically an anti oxidant that protects lips from UV damage and pollution. Great for the summer. 

If you love your pinks, this color will be perfect for you. It also does a really good job of staying on your lips for most of the day too. 



7 comments:

  1. Suits you so much! I've always wanted to try Glastonberry from Charlotte Tilbury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have that one too, the color is amazing x

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade. I like lipsticks with a little bit of a shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning colour, I would wear that for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour lipstick. I've heard their make up is great x

    ReplyDelete