Monday 13 June 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Glastonberry

Glastonberry is a berry colored lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury and one of her Matte Revolution Lipsticks. I have a few of these already and think the quality is superb. Doesn't the gold packaging look amazing. 



The pigments in these lipsticks are just insane and even though it is a matte it doesn't have that really drying feel to it, that some mattes can have. This one glides on the lips nice and smooth and builds up for really intense color. Once on it did a really good job of staying on all day and didn't really need reapplying.

I like to wear this color when having purple eyeshadow or when I go neutral on the eyes. I do love a stand out lip color and this one is perfect. 



9 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your lipstick hun! Really suits you. Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love that berry hue and it looks like it is super pigmented and moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Charlotte Tisbury packaging AND her! But when i tried her lipstick it didn't seem to last very long. Do you find this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have any problems with it coming off x

      Delete
  4. I can't spell!! Charlotte Tilsbury! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I really like this shade - very strong and really pops. I have been meaning to stop by her new store in Cardiff

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete