Thursday 12 May 2016

Benefit Hoola Goodies

Those of you who are familiar with Benefit, will know that they do a really awesome bronzer called Hoola. This year they released a brand new range of products all themed on Hoola. Now available are Zero Tanlines Body Bronzer, Dew The Hoola Liquid Bronzer and Hoola Bronzing and Contouring Brush. Also available online is a personalized Hoola. You can have your name put on the box, which I think sounds great.

I saw the new items when I was shopping in Debenhams. I decided to get the Hoola Bronzing and Contouring Brush along with Dew The Hoola. I do love a gift with purchase and when you bought two items from the Hoola range you got this makeup bag for free.

It's a really nice makeup bag and looks great for summer. It's a good size too and is great for storing all of your essential products and even brushes in.



Dew The Hoola
This is a liquid bronzer and is described as a soft matte color. Unlike the body bronzer this one is only really designed for the face. It comes in a really nice gold tube with a pump applicator. I really like the design as the applicator allows you to get just the amount you need and is zero mess too.

This liquid bronzer gives your face a year-round glow without the gleam. The smoothing effects and lightweight texture melt in for a shimmerless, natural look that’s so sheer, it’ll have you saying hoola-la!

I like to mix this in with my foundation to give my skin a nice warm glow to it. If mixed in with your moisturizer it also makes a good tinted moisturizer too. It's also possible to dab a bit of this onto your cheekbones too if you like a bit of a glow but not an all over look.

As it is a liquid it is best to use this before powdering as creams/liquids on top of powder do tend to go a bit patchy. Once on it does keep you glowing all through the day.




Hoola Bronzing And Contouring Brush
Also new for this collection is the Hoola Bronzing And Contouring Brush. To keep in with the Hoola theme it's this really nice gold color and has the softest hairs ever on a brush. It's so soft it doesn't actually feel like a brush when you put it against your skin.

It's a really good all around brush for bronzing. I like to use it to apply blusher too but don't really like to contour with it. Theres no reason why you couldn't contour with it, for me it's just personal preference. When I contour I like to use a flat brush as it makes it a lot easier for me.


8 comments:

  1. This looks lovely - adore the styling on the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister swears by powder hula, but I always overdo it. I like the sound of the liquid one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good product, i definitely recommend it x

      Delete
  3. Nice products just in time for summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Benefit - especially their mascara and the packaging is always awesome - this is so cute

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete