Saturday 20 February 2016

Lush Baked Alaska Soap

It's time for another Lush review and this time it is all about their Baked Alaska Soap. I got this in a Christmas gift set in December and as it is from a set it is unfortunately limited edition. It's quite an amazing looking soap and really colorful. Lush soaps are cut from one huge one, so depending on where the soap is cut you may get a different pattern on each one. Mine was a blue green with some red and green mixed in.

Named after the dessert Baked Alaska, it really does look good enough to eat, although I wouldn't recommend tucking in as it probably doesn't taste very nice. It's got a really nice citrus scent to it and although quite strong, it isn't overpowering but nice and refreshing. Some of the ingredients in this one are lemon myrtle and grapefruit oil. I do hate it when soaps have a nice scent but become too much.

When using this soap I did find that there was a really good amount of lather in it which does leave you feeling nice and clean after having a wash.




12 comments:

  1. I've not tried any of the soaps from Lush before but this looks fab - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore lush, I have never actually had any of the soap though, i am obsessed with the bath bombs. I would avoid this though i am allergic to grapefruit haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hannah! i've been keeping an eye on your blog for a while now and been wanting to subscribe, which i finally did. i really like the fact that you seem down to earth and genuine with a very unique and different style. i'd love to become blog buddies and get to know each other. i'll insert this in my blogroll. i am a Lush maniac but i've only tried a few soaps before. this one looks so unique and i love how their products and shops smell and their overall concept about natural products without any extra glam packaging ect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love Lush products too, they're amazing x

      Delete
  4. It looks very pretty. Great that it gives a good lather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any product that can go in the bath and resembles space has my seal of approval haha! x

    ReplyDelete