Saturday 6 February 2016

Kiko Colour Sphere Eyeshadow - 36

Recently Italian makeup brand Kiko opened a store in Cardiff. I've seen their products online for some time and had been wanting to try them. In store I really liked the look of some of their eyeshadows, especially the Colour Sphere ones. They come in all different colors and are a baked eyeshadow. I got this one for £5.90.

I've used baked eyeshadows before from all different brands and like using them. The color I got is just numbered 36, but on their website the products are actually given names too. I like it when brands name their products along with giving a number, it makes blogging much easier. 36 is called Avio Blue. 





The color is more of a dark blue grey and I was really surprised at how pigmented it actually was. I didn't have to use a lot to get the color looking really dramatic and there was no creasing or fading either. Once applied it stayed on until I took it off. The texture is really workable too and you can blend it quite easily. 

Another thing that is great about this product is the packaging. It doesn't feel at all cheap or plasticky looking and actually feels really well made which is quite unusual for a non professional brand. 

Overall I'm really happy with this product and the quality. I will be trying more of these eyeshadows and other Kiko products. 


12 comments:

  1. This looks lovely on you! Kiko looks really nice but I've yet to try any of their products!

    Erin xxx
    islandbell.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyeshadow looks absolutely gorgeous! May have to buy one myself and to try it out!

    http://johannamontana.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I wish Kiko would open up here because there are so many polishes I want lol! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be opening new stores a lot, so you never know x

      Delete
  4. It looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g-!! Glad you reviewed the eye shadow. I've ordered some nail polish and lip liners from Kiko website, love the nail polishes. The lipliner are OK. Guess I need to get me some eye shadows now ;)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is a stunning colour! Great for a night out, which sadly I don't really do these days, lol!

    ReplyDelete