Monday 29 February 2016

Chanel Harmonie De Blush - Sunkiss Ribbon

When I was trying out the new spring Chanel collection a few weeks ago I went for this awesome blusher called Sunkiss Ribbon. With some of the collections Chanel bring out, they often release an item with a limited edition pattern on it and for the spring collection it was this blusher.

It basically has 5 different colors in it - orange, bronze, coral, pink and bright pink. Now this is a blusher for those who love their color. Stamped into the blusher is the name Chanel.





There are many different ways to use the colors in this blush. I personally like to swirl my brush around in all of the colors to create one unique look. It is possible to use the colors individually too. There is an insane amount of pigment in this palette and you don't need to use a lot to get your color on your cheeks standing out. There is a bit of shimmer too which gives my cheeks a nice glow.

The texture is nice and soft too and is very workable. Once on it doesn't need reapplying as it doesn't fade.

Some brands that put limited edition designs into their products really don't make the pattern long lasting. Chanel on the other hand isn't one of those brands and the pattern on the product stays and doesn't fade. This blusher is no exception.

Unfortunately this is a limited edition item and has probably sold out. I got mine a couple of weeks ago not long after the collection had launched. By then some items had sold out already, so this one probably has now.




12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks beautiful! i really like blushes which are made of different bits of colors, but i've never tried one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks gorgeous on your skin! I might have to give this blush a try, I love how each shade can be used alone, or all mixed together to create one bold look. xo

    Emma-Louise | Dino's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really love this colour on you. Usually, I would get intimidated by shimmer in a blusher however this had made you look beautifully dewy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning... it looks amazing on you :)
    I ADORE your eyemakeup and that lip color :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love th colours on this. Great variety x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chanel and it's my go to high end brand - this palette looks so good and being limited edition makes it even more special

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love it. Chanel make fantastic limited edition stuff x

      Delete