Tuesday 12 January 2016

Lush Yog Nog Soap

For the Christmas collection Lush brought out a range of different soaps. One of them was called Yog Nog, which also shares it's name with a bath bomb from the same collection. This one is a yellowy brown color and has a sort of star design on it. Described as a creamy skin drink it also has this amazing sweet smell to it.

The closest thing I can think of this soap reminding me of is Honey I Washed The Kids, as that has a similar sweet smell to it. With Yog Nog the scent is actually fudge, which smells awesome. It just makes me wanna grab it and eat it. Other ingredients include soya yogurt and nutmeg.

There is a nice creamy lather with this one too and the scent definitely stands out. It's not too overpowering but is still noticeable. Now unavailable this one was unfortunately limited edition. We will have to see if this one gets released for Christmas 2016.


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I bet it smells amazing! Lush products always do.

    Emma | EMMAMATTHEWS.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try a LUSH product this year since everyone raves about it. This looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious as to what it smells like too. Shame it was limited edition x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love honey I washed he kids so I'd probably like this one too! I'll have to keep an eye on Lush kitchen to see if they reproduce it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may well do, a lot of the products in the kitchen have been seen before x

      Delete