Monday 7 December 2015

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette

This month Urban Decay have released a brand new limited edition eyeshadow palette themed on Gwen Stefani. I have heard about this palette for some time and have really been looking forward to trying it out. It contains 15 powder eyeshadows in a mix of matte and shimmer. All colors are named and all related to Gwen, such as Harajuku, Bathwater and Serious. Although it contains a lot of neutrals, lovers of dramatic colors will also find something they will like. 




My favorite colors in this palette are Harajuku, Danger, 1987 and Blackout. I'm pretty sure Blackout is also available in the Naked 2 palette. I'm not really a fan of neutrals so I didn't really create any looks with them. I did use the paler colors such as Blonde and Bathwater as base and highlighter colors. 

The pigments are really intense and build up really quickly. They also had a nice workable texture to them too which allowed for easy blending. Once on they didn't fade or crease and stayed on all day.

I just love this palette and the packaging looks awesome too. It is really limited edition, so if you want one, grab one ASAP. I also got myself booked into John Lewis last week to try this palette on. If you bought this palette you got a free goody bag with some samples and a load of candy too.

Here are the looks I created with this palette

Harajuku, Danger

Pop, 1987, Blackout




10 comments:

  1. Nice palette. Those colours look great on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love the colors, amazing palette!

    www.brandobeauty.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the looks you created with the palette! This is at the top of my beauty wish list. I can't wait to get my hands on it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want it, get it soon cause its selling really fast x

      Delete
  4. Love the colours in this one! Really vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eyeing up this palette. It looks lovely. X

    ReplyDelete