Saturday 19 December 2015

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel

Rose Jam is one of those wonderful scents from Lush that only becomes available this time of year. They do a few limited edition scents, Rose Jam being one of them. It's basically this dark pinkish colored shower gel, which by the has this awesome scent of rose. It comes in a few different sizes - 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg. The 1kg bottle is available only online and at the Oxford Street store.

The other big seller of limited edition shower gels from Lush, has to be Snow Fairy. People literally stock up on the stuff as they love it. It's proven so popular that Snow Fairy also comes in a 1kg bottle.


As soon as you open the bottle you are immediately filled with the scent of rose. It's not too strong that it's overpowering, but definitely strong enough you can smell it right away. It also contains vanilla, argan oil, lemon and goji berry juice. All the scents come together to create one really unique scent. The texture also reminds me a lot of jam too, which I think is pretty cool. 

In the shower it lathers up very easily too and a small amount gets you plenty of soap. This is definitely one of my favorite scents for the shower.

12 comments:

  1. this is my favourite from lush. I like Snow Fairy but it can be a tad too sickly sweet a scent sometimes. I always stock up on this when I'm in store x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the bigger bottle of this today. It would be great if they sold the 1kg bottle of this in the queen street store, only seen it online and in Oxford Street x

      Delete
  2. I love rose jam from Lush, oh my! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too and I like it. The smell kinda reminds of me Turkish Delights lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so used to being bought Snow Fairy that I've yet to try this one. Sounds fab!
    www.fattyboomtatty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice product. I like products that'l have quite a strong smell x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this shower Gel and absolutely love the scent!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete