Saturday 26 December 2015

Lush Buche De Noel

Buche De Noel is a limited edition face and body cleanser from Lush. Only available at this time of year, it contains dried cranberries, fresh satsumas and brandy. I've seen it these last few Christmasses but have never really tried it until now. 

To use, just grab a small amount and then mix with water to create a paste. Then just apply to the skin. I like to use this one when I clean my face in the morning as it leaves my skin feeling really nice and fresh. It's a similar texture to Lush's Angels On Bare Skin, just a different scent.

My skin is quite dry and this one leaves it feeling nice and soft. I really like the scent too as it makes me feel really nice and Christmassy. 


10 comments:

  1. I love Lush at Christmas, the texture and look of this mask sort of puts me off but it's a fab brand so it's worth trying!

    www.aymielouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush it has the best bath products hands down. I am all about their bath bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really tried any of the skincare items from lush. I tend to stick to bath bombs or shower gels! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lush products, and this is no exception. I had a gift set off my sister for Xmas and I can't wait to start using it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good product for dry skin and sounds like it smells awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete