Monday 7 December 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic - Love Is The Drug

I've tried quite a bit of Charlotte Tilbury makeup before and have gotten on really well with it. The products are just amazing and there is something to suit everyone. I decided to try one of her blushers called Cheek To Chic. These are basically a swish and pop powder blusher. The color I got is called Love Is The Drug and is a shimmery pink. This was £30.00 in Harrods.



The pigments in this blusher are extremely intense, you don't need to use a lot to give your cheeks a lovely glow. To use, just swirl your brush in the two colors and then apply to your cheeks. The texture was so smooth I couldn't even feel this color going on and it doesn't even feel like I have any blusher on either.

I just loved the look this color gave my cheeks. It definitely suited my skin tone and stood out lots. Once you put this on you don't need to reapply as it doesn't fade. 

I definitely think these are one of the best blushers I have tried. This is another fab product from Charlotte Tilbury.




11 comments:

  1. Great blushers and they'll make great stocking stuffers this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any Charlotte Tilbury products but they always look so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful blusher, exactly the type I would use. I really like this brand, need to buy this one I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, a great product i definitely recommend x

      Delete
  4. I love this make up although I do find it very expensive but I guess it's worth it. The colour on this one is great x

    ReplyDelete